Saw the mighty Maiden...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...well not Metal Maiden but Iron Maiden show in Prague on Wednesday, and it was pretty cool. I liked it better than the show in the same place during BNW tour. They actually did "Lord Of The Flies" which had been buried by Blaze Bayley and of course Bruce did shove BB up his ass. He sang the chorus like an octave higher or so. They also did "Can I Play With Madness" and "The Trooper" just as the second number after the opening "Wildest Dreams". There must have been about 18 000 ppl in the venue (well, the sportshall actually) so I guess metal is not that bad in Europe. The lamest thing was not having Anthrax as the opener. Gamma Ray wasn't bad, though.

johnnieCzech said:
...well not Metal Maiden but Iron Maiden show in Prague on Wednesday, and it was pretty cool. I liked it better than the show in the same place during BNW tour. They actually did "Lord Of The Flies" which had been buried by Blaze Bayley and of course Bruce did shove BB up his ass. He sang the chorus like an octave higher or so. They also did "Can I Play With Madness" and "The Trooper" just as the second number after the opening "Wildest Dreams". There must have been about 18 000 ppl in the venue (well, the sportshall actually) so I guess metal is not that bad in Europe. The lamest thing was not having Anthrax as the opener. Gamma Ray wasn't bad, though.
Cool news! I will see them in Helsinki 11.10

i'm gonna be seeing them for about the 10th time in december, funeral for a friend are supposed to be supporting.

and i have seen anthrax open for maiden :D

i think it was the gig where the live version of belly of the beast was recorded from attack of the killer B's.

now that my friends was a killer gig :D