MAIDEN SHIRT

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
People, i have a "Original Iron Maiden sleeveless shirt,Piece Of Mind" that you can bid on, its in V/good condition 1 owner thats me, i've had it for over 22years haven't warn it for 20years as i grew out of it. It just sits in the draw at home.
You might say put it on Ebay, thats not wot i wont, i need it to go to a good home, there is one on this site.

There is no GST VAT any sort of tax, its between you and me all you pay is the bid price and post, in Australian dollers, no third partys no rip offs.

At the end of the two weeks when i recieve the money from the highest bidder I will Donate half the money to this site as its a bloody good site to be part of, so its up to you, you don't have to be a Maiden freak to bid, its a small to medeum black shirt, Screen Print, NOT iron on.

cheers :kickass: maiden1

PS: I'm not doing this for the money, its not a gimmic, just bid.:headbang: THANK YOU. END DATE 13/9/2007

Thanks for your bid DarKUsurper, I don't know if the shirt is a collectable, so to make your bid a worthy one, i am going to give the bid winner a "1983 Piece Of Mind World Tour Scarf" yellow and black this is the only one i have seen, it originaly came from England about the same time, so its going with the shirt, now thats worth your bid.

Remember HALF the bid money go's back to this site as a donation to help with the up-keep.

cheers:kickass: maiden1

END DATE 13/9/2007 12.00 NOON.

hmmm...your not going to make any profit here...you might as well put it up on metal-archives....but i dont think they allow auctions there.....goodluck...with bids.

This is the Shirt and Scarf in mention, to the people who make a bid i can email the pick if you like its up to you, this pick will stay in place...until the 13/9/2007 12.00noon then i will take it down and the bidder will get the Shirt & Scarf.

PS: They Are Originals.

Thanks for your bid Invasor.:headbang:

If the bidders could put the country down next to the bid i will find out wot the postage will be, wot they tell me is wot you pay, nothing added, as some people might, i'm not in this to make money, just looking for a good home for my shirt & scarf.:cry:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

PEOPLES YOU HAVE LESS THAN 26 HOURS TO GO, DON'T BE THE ONE TO MISS OUT, POST YOUR BID BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

This is the Shirt and Scarf in mention, to the people who make a bid i can email the pick if you like its up to you, this pick will stay in place...until the 13/9/2007 12.00noon then i will take it down and the bidder will get the Shirt & Scarf.

PS: They Are Originals.

PEOPLES YOU HAVE LESS THAN 18 HOURS TO GO, DON'T BE THE ONE TO MISS OUT.:cry:

PMS PEOPLES :) 11. 1/2 HOURS TO GO.

PEOPLES as there is no interest in the shirt and scarf bar the two DarKUsuper and Invasor, i am going to make a bid, a one off bid, that money will go to this site.

my bid is $10.00 Australian :kickass:

If there are any other bids higher than this, I WILL BID NO MORE.

and i think that is a fair bid, you will get your moneys worth.

remember your doing this for the SITE and YOURSELFS.

cheers :kickass:maiden1

you have 3 hours 15min left.

if your going to put up an item for auction.You should stick to your word...to your word.

if your going to put up an item for auction.You should stick to your word...to your word.

Invasor, i stuck to my word, i even sent you a PM telling you wot was going on, as i stated my bid was a fair bid and the only bid i was making and the money will be going as a donation to this site, everyone had ample time to match or better my bid, no one did and i am sticking to my word, not half the bid money but all the bid money will be going to this site,

thank you for your interest.

you should of stuck to your original posting......you did state anywhere that there was to be an minimum amount of money...in order to win the merch.......and also i was the highest bidder...which you stated.

well overall fuck it.....ill take my business somewhere else.....

MAIDEN1.......overall FRAUD

invasor, i'm sorry you feel that way, i did state by the 12th hour i will be taking the pick down and the bidder at 12 hour would win, i gave you plenty of time to match my bid and sent you a PM to say wot was going on.

yes the money will be going to the site as stated

if you had known wot extras that would of been packed with the shirt and scarf, i'm sure i would of been your best friend.

it was a genuine offer and i was happy to pass them on, so now they will be sold on e.bay, i did state i didn't wont that to happen.
so with the shirt and scarf go's the piece of mind tour 83 studded wrist band, 83 tour patch, piece of mind brain heavy metal pin and badge, that was the end package.

don't make me out to be a bad guy, because i'm not, i joined this site to have some fun meet new people, talk metal, not this crap, invasor i am sorry you feel that way. It hurts me to see the name maiden1 being called a fraud, i would NOT disrespect the name maiden in this way.

I will never sell again