Maidens at Canes TONIGHT!!

Hey Mel! How's Finnyland!?!?!?!?!

Hey, they had a space all set up for a merch area right by the front door this time and the best part was they now open the back door so you can load your gear out without having to go through that hallway with the stairs! The club is getting better and better!

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
Hey Mel! How's Finnyland!?!?!?!?!

Hey, they had a space all set up for a merch area right by the front door this time and the best part was they now open the back door so you can load your gear out without having to go through that hallway with the stairs! The club is getting better and better!

D'oh! They did?! Shit, I wish I had known that. I wouldn't have loaded my gear up front.

Thanks to Wanda for the BASS HEAD/CAB loaner! You rock!

You guys played great. That was a hell of a METAL crowd last night and I had a great time. My neck is sore.

(Mental note, make sure you have your bass ready to switch before go out on stage. Thanks Smylex for the help. You rock!).

Jen, have fun on Vacation. I'll be sweating the UNION STRIKE alone, I see!

Mel, hope you ride over was fun. Best of luck on your tour.

See ya, FOKKERS! :D

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
It was a very fun show...they have a new lighting system so we could actually see on stage without tripping all over everything and the back drop looks like the outside of the House of Blues....kind of cool...

Yeah, but the fog at the start of the show was beginning to remind me of the infamous "Fog" gig at Paladinos. Sheesh! I almost couldn't breathe.

And, of course, dopey me misses the offramp that I was supposed to get off on and we ended up being 35 minutes late when we would have been there 10 minutes early. :cry:

Hey, just wanted to say I got to check you out for the first time. I really enjoyed the show! Kick ass!

I was never prouder wearing my Maiden soccer jersey! Hope you come back through San Diego soon!