Maidens @ Cane's San Diego!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Don't forget to trek on down to Cane's in the beutiful beachfront shores of San Diego/Mission Beach this Friday night, July 9th, for another night of tribute to the band we all love so much, IRON MAIDEN!!!!!! :hotjump: We'll be breaking out another new addition or two to the set list! :D Hope to see some of you there!

Damn now I wish even more that I was living in Cali....I just got back from San diego few weeks ago....you guys make me wanna take a flight back there!!! :p I really wish I could come and see you guys!!!

Well since I can't go....any chance that more of your videos will be available for viewing?? I watched the Trooper video a few times and I was really impressed...even my wife thought you gals really rocked!!

Will you be playing Wasted years?? :) It's stuck in my head right now and I can't get it out of my head LOL.

I'm flying out there on a business trip Thursday morning. I might have to come check your show out on Friday night. I am leaving Saturday so that will be perfect. I've never been to this club (or San Diego) before, so should I worry about this being sold out, or will they have tickets at the door? If someone could let me know that would be great. I was looking for something to do Friday night out there since I'll be alone on this trip!

Hi Triumphant Apostle! Cane's is a fun place, usually gets a good amount of people there on a Summer weekend night. Rain is really the only thing that keeps the locals at home and I don't think we have to worry about any of that this weekend. ;) No need to worry about tickets being sold out, they are available at the door. :D I think there should be a good turn out so you will be in the company of a buncha metalheads who love Maiden and AC/DC! You will not be alone!!! :headbang: If you make it out, please do come and introduce yourself. We'll be hangin out at the merch booth after we play. :kickass: Cheers!

And Tijan, Yes, we will be playing Wasted Years. :p

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hi Triumphant Apostle! Cane's is a fun place, usually gets a good amount of people there on a Summer weekend night. Rain is really the only thing that keeps the locals at home and I don't think we have to worry about any of that this weekend. ;) No need to worry about tickets being sold out, they are available at the door. :D I think there should be a good turn out so you will be in the company of a buncha metalheads who love Maiden and AC/DC! You will not be alone!!! :headbang: If you make it out, please do come and introduce yourself. We'll be hangin out at the merch booth after we play. :kickass: Cheers!

And Tijan, Yes, we will be playing Wasted Years. :p
I'm definitely going to try and make it out there. I don't know if you guys play Infinite Dreams or not (My absolute favorite Maiden song!) but it'd be cool if you did :headbang:

The only thing I have to pay for myself on this trip is booze, so I hope there are some drink specials going! :kickass:

Mike Heenan said:
Someone eat a slice at Fat Boyz for me please! :) Dang how I wish this was on Saturday, I'd be there for sure!
I'll try and get that done for you Mike :loco: Though the sushi place usually gets my money, I can always make room for pizza (and of course beer) :kickass:
I think I might even make it Cigar night!

Hey, looks like there are only 2 bands playing this night so that means we should be hitting the stage a little earlier than usual! Yay! :hotjump: I am guessing it would be safe to say 11:00pm stage time. Maybe call the club to be sure, but don't come at midnight cuz we'll be 1/2 way through our set by then! :yell: We're also giving away 8x10 pics of the band to the first 100 in the door there for the Maidens so come early, get yourself a free photo, take in a set of AC/DC and then get a MAJOR MAIDEN FIX! Can't wait! :D

C-Ya!