The Iron Maidens - San Diego & Yucaipa shows!

Memory card wiped, check.
Extra battery, check.

I'm ready. :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

Hey Linda y'all don't put a freebie ad on Craigslist? I can make one up if you want.

Maybe a boilerplate one that we just change the venue info. Whatcho tink?:loco:
Not an early night show in Yucaipa, right?

Jim

spideyjg said:
Not an early night show in Yucaipa, right?

Jim

hope not! we usually play around 11 30 tho.
cya friday spidey!!! ooh, and we're playing with a black sabbath trib - wonder what songs they'll play.... i'd like to hear into the void that song is heavy \m/

MiniMurray said:
cya friday spidey!!! ooh, and we're playing with a black sabbath trib - wonder what songs they'll play.... i'd like to hear into the void that song is heavy \m/

My fave Sabbath song is Falling off the Edge of the World but I imagine they mainly do Ozzy era stuff.

What can I say I was a RJD era fan. :erk:

Jim

MiniMurray said:

Which Black Sabbath Tribute band is it??? I know its not mine... :loco:

We would love to play a date with you ladies sometime tho! :kickass: :headbang:

:cool: OMG! I almost forgot to mention that we are bringing back ANOTHER Maiden tune from the past to our sets this weekend at both shows! Yes, the never ending set rotation is in full swing!! :headbang: Hope to see ya there!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
:cool: OMG! I almost forgot to mention that we are bringing back ANOTHER Maiden tune from the past to our sets this weekend at both shows! Yes, the never ending set rotation is in full swing!! :headbang: Hope to see ya there!

You are such the tease Linda. :loco: :lol:

See you tonight...:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Jim