The Maiden's at Angel's Roadhouse This Sat. 3/29!

Can't make that one Linda. :cry: Too much going on and need to rest this weekend.

Will see y'all next week at Canes though.

Jim

I suppose the setlist is wanted in Scotland

Aces
2 Minutes to Midnight
Trooper
Wasted Years
Revelations
Can I Play With Madness
Sea of Madness
Losfer Words
Alexander the Great
# of the Beast
Fear of the Dark (crossed out)
Phantom of the Opera
Sanctuary
Run to the Hills

I suppose the setlist is wanted in Scotland

Aces
2 Minutes to Midnight
Trooper
Wasted Years
Revelations
Can I Play With Madness
Sea of Madness
Losfer Words
Alexander the Great
# of the Beast
Fear of the Dark (crossed out)
Phantom of the Opera
Sanctuary
Run to the Hills

As always!! :D Thanks!!! No Fear? Wow!! Sea Of Madness is such a great song! :kickass: I spoke to "Dave" from Maiden Scotland about them doing that song but apparently there's some changes in it "that would scare some people, for example...a drummer!" so I'll need to bug their drummer for it!! :lol:

I spoke to "Dave" from Maiden Scotland about them doing that song but apparently there's some changes in it "that would scare some people, for example...a drummer!" so I'll need to bug their drummer for it!! :lol:

Linda did say it was a challenging song and took her a bit to get it down.

A tricky bit of right hand work on the bass to get the right sound also. I think the only other song Steve did something like it was on Running Silent, Running Deep.

Jim

Linda did say it was a challenging song and took her a bit to get it down.

A tricky bit of right hand work on the bass to get the right sound also. I think the only other song Steve did something like it was on Running Silent, Running Deep.

Jim

What a tune it is tho! :kickass: The bass is awesome too. Maybe "Dave" will pick that to be one of his two choices for their next setlist. "Adrian" was telling me that they're going to each pick two songs that the band are going to do, no arguments. His are going to be Judas Be My Guide (the most underrated Maiden song EVER!) and No Prayer For The Dying. I look forward to hearing those anyway! Love those songs! :D

I spoke to "Dave" from Maiden Scotland about them doing that song but apparently there's some changes in it "that would scare some people, for example...a drummer!" so I'll need to bug their drummer for it!! :lol:

Haha! Poor guy, never fear a drum part.........just overcome it! LOL! The hardest part for me on that song to overcome was getting the feel down in the verses. It's one of those things that I hear and understand very clearly what Nicko is playing but, for some reason, (namely I don't have Nicko's right foot!) my brain just won't allow me to play it as created so I had to come up with a slightly alternate way of playing it while still keeping the original vibe to overcome that strange mental block. The middle section of the song is so killer to play. It's so emotional and beautiful and fun!!!! Just tell him to give it a go - that even a girl can do it! HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :saint:

Haha! Poor guy, never fear a drum part.........just overcome it! LOL! The hardest part for me on that song to overcome was getting the feel down in the verses. It's one of those things that I hear and understand very clearly what Nicko is playing but, for some reason, (namely I don't have Nicko's right foot!) my brain just won't allow me to play it as created so I had to come up with a slightly alternate way of playing it while still keeping the original vibe to overcome that strange mental block. The middle section of the song is so killer to play. It's so emotional and beautiful and fun!!!! Just tell him to give it a go - that even a girl can do it! HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :saint:

I've never really focused on the drumming on that song, my mind always wanders to the bass for some reason. I must home in on the drums next time I listen to it.

Hahaha, I'll tell him that!! :lol: Maybe that'll be all the motivation he needs!! ;)