The Iron Maidens in San Diego tonight!

RoboCaster said:
I know one more from ‘Brave New World’ that would make a great night clubbing song which I would love to hear them pickup, and it don’t take too much brain power from the listener’s in order to get to into it mentally, cause they are so long; it would be “The Mercenary”!

It’s not too long, and the rhythm builds anticipation and is the jewel of the song, and it comes from the picking technique.

“Thin Line between Love and hate” would be very cool too, IMO,it's a groovy tune; furthermore, “The Mercenary” and “Wickerman” I think, work as a pair.

That said I still maintain that "Brave New World" is a real pretty song. I love the way the three guitars chime together in the beginning and the singing is like getting punched in chest.

Agreed Robo- Mercenary is a great tune, and Brave New World kicks ass too!!! I like almost every song on the BNW disc, and the Rock In Rio DVD is probably the best live DVD I have ever heard/seen...

The song that would absolutely knock me out if the MaidenS played would be Dream of Mirrors! Would especially love to see/hear Linda's drumming on that one... she would get a workout...

If they ever played Dream of Mirrors in the same set as Remember Tomorrow, Phantom of the Opera, and Die with Your Boots On, I think lightning would probably strike me dead on the spot.
:headbang:

Cane's ruled! What a fun night! Many thanks to everybody who came out! Good to see those familiar faces who made the long trek!!!! Thanks!!!! :D I love the new song suggestions! Keep em coming! We love it!

Hey hey hey. We'll be making the long trek to Long beach From SD To see you gal's kick some more ass. Gonna have to get a hotel room so I don't kill my self on the way home. Got one auto graphed pic need you guys to do another one this time personalised.
Up the irons!!! and keep on a rockin
Kerry

Kerry said:
Hey hey hey. We'll be making the long trek to Long beach From SD To see you gal's kick some more ass. Gonna have to get a hotel room so I don't kill my self on the way home. Got one auto graphed pic need you guys to do another one this time personalised.
Up the irons!!! and keep on a rockin
Kerry

Yea, Kerry! You guys always amaze us - there's no telling what you'll do to get your Maiden fix!
:tickled:

Ya a hotel is a good idea, especially after a night a partying! That drive can be quite hellacious! Glad to hear you'll play it safe. See you in "Scream For Me" Long Beach!!!!! :D

Hey everyone! I'm back!!! Damn, I feel so lost :loco: But I'm glad that I caught the show at Cane's. It was so fucking, fargin', wicked!! Again, perfect timing! Very stressful time for me. Headbangin' is my cure-all!!! Empyre was so cool too. Great energy. I have always thought of Linda as a great drummer, but when she played with Empyre, it was totally kick ass!! I love how she pounds on the skins!! Thanks ladies for another fab night!! See ya at the next show!

Stay fierce and Up the Irons Baby!! :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
Yea, Kerry! You guys always amaze us - there's no telling what you'll do to get your Maiden fix!
:tickled:

Ya a hotel is a good idea, especially after a night a partying! That drive can be quite hellacious! Glad to hear you'll play it safe. See you in "Scream For Me" Long Beach!!!!! :D

Maiden fix???? you mean Maidens fix :D

I can go anywhere and see a good band of sweaty guys performing, But it's not everyday I can see the Iron Maidens :headbang: :headbang: Whole other ball game. I'll be in the pit right up front

Kerry

Kerry said:

I can go anywhere and see a good band of sweaty guys performing, But it's not everyday I can see the Iron Maidens :headbang: :headbang: Whole other ball game. I'll be in the pit right up front

Kerry

Such a lovely compliment, Kerry - we thank you! I'm pleased to stand corrected! :p

Plus women don't sweat, anyway - we "glow")
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerry said:

Kerry
Exactamundo. The ladies didn't write the songs, but other than the guys that did, there is no one else I would rather see perform them... and the chance to see these songs performed is wonderful.

I was going to type some thing but lost track of what I was going to say. Anyway I guess this was what I had in mind and please take with the highest reguards.
It's nice to see a band perform the music I love. but to have the five of you are drop dead knockouts performing is icing on the cake. they don't have a smily cat call so OUHHHHHH!!!!!!
Kerry