Maidens have tour dates again!!!

Red Shirt

Aug 1, 2002
Huntington Beach, Ca, USA
Visit site
Tour dates posted for Utah & Montana. Fill us in on so. cal. dates. Whatcha planin?

I also noticed you're playing with Great White. That's way cool. Anybody know what's currently going on with GW? You know, after the fire in all a few months back...

Red Shirt said:
I also noticed you're playing with Great White. That's way cool. Anybody know what's currently going on with GW? You know, after the fire in all a few months back...
Ya, we're renting them our faux flame pots... hehehe.:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
j/k
It should be a fun gig! Them South Bay Boys and Jackyl! Woo hoo! Plus it will be the first time I'll be back in my home state of Montana since I was 3!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Ya, we're renting them our faux flame pots... hehehe.:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
j/k
It should be a fun gig! Them South Bay Boys and Jackyl! Woo hoo! Plus it will be the first time I'll be back in my home state of Montana since I was 3!
Hmmm... need roadies? ;)

Actually might be a good time to get you set up here in Spokane, either before or after. :headbang:

alanbirdsell said:
Hmmm... need roadies? ;)

Actually might be a good time to get you set up here in Spokane, either before or after. :headbang:
So Alan does this mean I have to teach you how to wrap cables? :D It would be really cool if you could make some of the shows, it has been way to long.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
We just got some more dates booked! A little far for most to travel, but check the "tour" page on the website shortly for more details!

I sure am glad that the date this Japan tour was posted was April 1st...Whew. I mean any other day of the year and I might think it was a joke *GRIN*

-Hobbes (hehe) Dawg