Maidens Show 8/18/07

HeyRoomie-DM

Maidens Drummer xRoomie
Hey Gang!!

Wish I could be at the show tonight, but Ef has something special planned for my birthday - a weekend long thing. I'll be sending good vibes your way though. Have an AWESOME Show!!!:headbang:

Sing for ME Maidens!!! ;) :lol:

Love Ya'll!!! HUGS!!!
D

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY DORI!!!! :kickass:

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBBES!!!!!!!! :kickass:

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL KENNEY!!! :kickass:

Wishing you all the best and greatest birthdays whatever you end up doing. May you all be spoiled rotten! :headbang: Who else here has an August Birthday?? Don't wanna leave anyone out!! :saint:

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY DORI!!!! :kickass:

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBBES!!!!!!!! :kickass:

:kickass: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL KENNEY!!! :kickass:

Wishing you all the best and greatest birthdays whatever you end up doing. May you all be spoiled rotten! :headbang: Who else here has an August Birthday?? Don't wanna leave anyone out!! :saint:

What she said!!! And the same to Mr. D and Mr. H! Hmmmm.....A lot of people's parents were gettin' busy during December it seems........ must've been all that holiday cheer! :lol:

What she said!!! And the same to Mr. D and Mr. H! Hmmmm.....A lot of people's parents were gettin' busy during December it seems........ must've been all that holiday cheer! :lol:

Uhhh... Aja, December to August is only 8 months.
However, being a Leo myself, I will say that we Leos come out when we want.
Last years on my birthday my friend's daughter had her first baby. She had been told by her doc that her due date was Jul 19th. When I heard this (which was about March or April) I said "No, she's stayin in a week longer and coming out on my birthday" And my prediction proved to be accurate. So perhaps a few determined Leos, in true Leo fashion, decided to come out on their own time, in this case a month early.

Or maybe the triptifan in the Thanksgiving turkey wasn't enough to make them sleepy?

Thanks Guys!!! It has been a great, fantabulous birthday weekend! How was the show Saturday night?? Hope it was GREAT!!!!!!

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they all have been, but I'm just being a little extra-sentimental as O may not be seeing another show for a long time.
I'll post whether or not I'll be moving as soon as I know!

Wait a sec, I thought the tradition was to just kiss under the mistletoe. :err:

I've been missing out. :lol:

Jim