Mainstream O-meter

"Not being a mainstream" has become a mainstream trend itself.

Being openly mainstream is a mainstream trend also.

Everything and everybody is mainstream.

I'm a nobody so I'm not mainstream.

This post was mainstreamish. :)

"Not being a mainstream" has become a mainstream trend itself.

Being openly mainstream is a mainstream trend also.

Everything and everybody is mainstream.

I'm a nobody so I'm not mainstream.

This post was mainstreamish. :)

that's almost as bad as the whole

"people tell me i'm a nobody, but nobody's perfect!"

lol.

My posts are mostly bad.

Seriously, I liked this test but it doesn't show correct numbers for me because I listen music 95% from my CDs.

i don't even know wht last.fm is, though I assume its one of those dealies that people put in there sigs that shows yourplaylist among other things?

it's a website (they have a program now too, but who cares) where you download a plugin for use with your audio player like winamp or media player, and it tracks what songs you play and provides statistics. if you care, it also provides recommendations based on what other people who like bands you like, also like. etc etc. it's a network.

it's a website (they have a program now too, but who cares) where you download a plugin for use with your audio player like winamp or media player, and it tracks what songs you play and provides statistics. if you care, it also provides recommendations based on what other people who like bands you like, also like. etc etc. it's a network.

yeah... well i've got enough music on my hard drive to nto care what others are listening too haha!!! most the shit i got i can't find time to listen to anyway!