Mainstream Resistance, new forum on UM

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Hi, Papa Josh from Mainstream Resistance here. We are a Houston based zine, and we have a new forum up and running here on Ultimate Metal. Just wanted to thank Mark for his help in getting it up and started for us and to invite you all to come hang there anytime to discuss any and all! We will have many goodies coming up in the future, so keep an eye out!

Papa Josh make a brief description of the zine.

Like is it focused on one certain musical style? What is it all about? You get what I mean.

Might as well promote it, as I'm sure that anyone interested in zine's would want to know.

Good luck!

Cool... I just don't want to piss Mark off by over promoting or anything.. but since we ARE new..

We cover everything from underground brutal death metal (which Texas has a nice scene for) to black, power, traditional... we're all over the board. The name more goes toward the resistance of mainstream mentality (where MTV or radio tells you it's good, so it must be) in other words, think for yourself!

We promote signed and unsigned bands, just trying to get the community even tighter knit across the globe so that our voices can be heard.