Best movie series of the 3

• Star Trek

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Police Academy

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I've never liked the star trek shows very much and am a huge star wars fan, but I could really go either way. up until the next generation crew comes in, the star trek movies are pretty boss.

I actually like the NG crew, but maybe that's just cuz it brought the borg into the scene. But I can't believe nobody is voting for Police Academy. Come on, that dude that made the sounds and Bobcat, Hightower, The Blue Oyster, etc. etc. etc. It doesn't get any better than that.

i've never seen an episode of Star Trek all the way through; the only ST movie I've seen is First Contact; i continually bring this up to counter the geekiness of my NWN discussions.

I think I've seen all of the original episodes, next generation and voyager. I've seen probably 3/4 of deep space 9 episodes and maybe half of Enterprise. And all of the movies.

And I am not a dork!

I only voted for ST b/c I don't care about SW at all and PA has so many stinkers in the series that it's out of the running.

However, I must give props to Picard/Patrick Stewart. I saw him do the spoken part for Stravinsky's 'A Soldier's Tale' and it was bad-ass.

He may be but he's got nothin on this guy.

harris1.jpg

I think the whole point of this thread was missed. I went through the whole years without looking ahead in my calendar. You know how difficult that is? But now I'm going to read out the rest of the days since this is my last day of work this year. BTW, we need someone to put Police Academy over the top. BEST MOVIE EVER!