Make a decision for me

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
As it's well known, I am going to be in LA for Immortal on July 15th. A problem arises: I am a Sigh fangirl, and Sigh shall be direct support for Mayhem on July 18th in LA. The other Sigh dates seem so distant from me at this point, damn there being an east coast...

So the question is, which of the following shall I do:

A) Leave on July 16th as planned and not see Sigh.
B) Stay for a few extra days, cum at the sight of Sigh, watch Mayhem be Mayhem, and leave on the 19th. This is probably the more expensive but easiest option to see Sigh.
C) See Immortal on the 15th and leave the 16th, then fly back the 18th and leave again the 19th. Looking at LA hotel prices, this seems to be a cheaper, but more pain in the ass, option.

Pick.

You're on the internet yet can't find somebody to lend a couch while in LA?

Anyway, go to LA, stay long enough to see both shows. I don't care if it is a cheaper option, getting on more airplanes than necessary is just... ack.

I haven't asked about couches yet... I was thinking of it, but don't wanna be a leech.

Most everyone says I should go for option B, so far. I'm looking to book everything on the next pay day, which is next friday, so I'll compile a total cost and see what options I must take.