make anthrax number one !!!

I like the kovenant suprised there album came out tho been delayed more than anthrax album did

Why does harry even get classed as rock all she does is cover 80's pop songs

Linkin park shouldent be in there either get bands like the haunted and straping young lad in there insted of the girl band stuff like linkin park

think both those bands have been in there, syl deof have anyhoo

i agree with ya on harry too, crap stuf, she seems to think she is an out n out rock chick tho!?!?!?!?! baffling.....

mmmmmmm not the best choice of fill in, spesh since she plays her own choons a lot :) hmmmmmm

nice one tho buddy, appreciate the words :)

dude i hate ska punk, i try and be as open minded as poss to all types of music, but geez ska punki just don't get it, kids that can play 3 chords that think its fuckin clever to stick a trumpet on it !?!?!?

utter utter crap :) so um, not so open minded there then ! :)

uh ok...........thunder!?!?!?!? geez that must be their fans ahving n impact!?!?!! who else is gonna vote for that!?!?!

ok time t get busy on the anthrax votes here people, tommorrows wi is starting to look ropey !!!!

remember www.totalrock.com click on the request chart, 'what doesn't die' HAS to keep winning :)

yeah man the battle is on, thunder are way ahead, man that band stink so bad, we gotta get thrax back up to number one

those thunder fans must have been voting like crazy!?!?! thrax were way ahead.........time to get busy.........no way thrax can lose to thunder!?!?!

man the power of this messge board huh !!! fuckin wicked performance, done ourselves proud here !! :) soooo far behind , and we have stormed back !! :)

muwahhahahahaha

dammit man !!!!!! those thunder aren't going down without a fight tho !!!!!!

they are back in the lead !!!!.........gits

hmmmmmmm i think the thunder fans are cheating to be honest :) nowt wrong with a board of the anthrax army getting together and rallying up support for the boys :)

more votes needed, thunder still winning and we are but an hour away from todays result........dammit man thunder suck !!!