Make PP4 the best: GET MANOWAR

Seriously though, I think they'd be a better choice than 75% of what's been mentioned here...

I've heard they're ridiculous to deal with on a business level though so that's why I doubt they'd get booked...

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
Seriously though, I think they'd be a better choice than 75% of what's been mentioned here...

I've heard they're ridiculous to deal with on a business level though so that's why I doubt they'd get booked...

well considering the only bands ever mentioned here are Edguy, Insania, Heavenly and Freedom Call...

I've been readin a lot of the suggestions that people are throwing out there. Now, I know it might be a bit late for Glenn to try this, but it'd be perfect for PP5. See, here's what ya do... Forget all the "openers" that come earlier in the night. Book Manowar to headline Friday night and Rhapsody to headline Saturday night. Fill in the earlier slots with similar bands (you could even bring back Gamma Ray for this one), and *poof!* you've got yourself CheesePower USA!!

:D

--Mike

Originally posted by Wishmaster
I've been readin a lot of the suggestions that people are throwing out there. Now, I know it might be a bit late for Glenn to try this, but it'd be perfect for PP5. See, here's what ya do... Forget all the "openers" that come earlier in the night. Book Manowar to headline Friday night and Rhapsody to headline Saturday night. Fill in the earlier slots with similar bands (you could even bring back Gamma Ray for this one), and *poof!* you've got yourself CheesePower USA!!

:D

--Mike

Give me a break; Gamma Ray is cheese? Kai Hansen is a musical genius. This is just a ridiculous comment

Originally posted by nightwish58
Give me a break; Gamma Ray is cheese? Kai Hansen is a musical genius. This is just a ridiculous comment

You're right. Crowd singalongs of a song called Heavy Metal Universe and ten minute drum solos aren't cheesy and are in fact sure signs of genius of the musical persuasion.

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
You're right. Crowd singalongs of a song called Heavy Metal Universe and ten minute drum solos aren't cheesy and are in fact sure signs of genius of the musical persuasion.

Tight; Ride the Sky, Future World, and I Want Out are pure signs of musical genius. What does a drum solo have to do with Kain Hansen's talent? The man is an incredible guitar player/songwriter/vocalist.