Make Your Own Band

And just out of boredom i'll continue the tread..

Vocals - Andreas Hedlund from Vintersorg
Guitar - Jari Mäenpää from Wintersun
Guitar - Dimebag Darrell from Pantera (i know, weird combination but i dont care, neither do you so shut the fuck up)
Bass - Lauri Porra from Warmen (i think lol)
Drums - Kai Hahto from Wintersun

Boingboing

inhe said:
Didn't i tell you not to make any threads, at all? :erk:

Not because it's cool to say something like that (even though it is), but basically because every single thread you can think off has already been made 2 or more times before.

does it really matter that much? i did search about a million different times but couldnt find anything. so i made it

Muffin said:
And just out of boredom i'll continue the tread..

Vocals - Andreas Hedlund from Vintersorg
Guitar - Jari Mäenpää from Wintersun
Guitar - Dimebag Darrell from Pantera (i know, weird combination but i dont care, neither do you so shut the fuck up)
Bass - Lauri Porra from Warmen (i think lol)
Drums - Kai Hahto from Wintersun

Boingboing

Lauri is originally from Stratovarious, but you get to really see what he goes for in warmen!

GhostOfBodom said:
does it really matter that much? i did search about a million different times but couldnt find anything. so i made it

Nope, but i like to say stuff like that to boost my irl ego!

yea,lamb of god arent bad enough to be considered black metal

GhostOfBodom said:
At the risk of being slated beyond all recognition, some of their riffs and some of the vocals are very black metal-esque,
I'm not saying that they are but i can see why somebody may class them as black
:erk:
Do you even know what troo black metal is. And so help me God...dont say Cradle of fucking Filth

vocals= Petri Lindroos(norther)
guitars 1= Alexi
guitars 2= Will Adler (lamb of god)
bass= Timo Lehtinen(kalmah)
drums= Chris Adler (lamb of god)
keyboards= Janne

edit: forgot a second guitarist -.-;

GhostOfBodom said:
I'm not saying that there black metal either but some of their riffs do have quite a black metal feel to them.
Im just making a point that i wouldnt blame anybody for catagorising them as black metal

To me they sound like a bad Pantera rip off