Male & Female American Voice Actors needed

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Hey people,

I need a dialog recorded between a man and a woman. The reason why I'm not doing it myself is that I don't have a perfect american accent, and it's even harder to find a girl that has this accent over here... Also, I don't have the spoken voice I'd like the male to sound like. I wrote the music a long time ago (it's an atmospheric part, and the voices are clearly understandable), and used samples from BLADE RUNNER, a dialog between Deckard (Harrisson Ford) and Rachel (Sean Young) when working on it (because this was the kind of atmosphere I was searching for, and almost wrote the music based on this stuff). But now I have to record it with real persons (for copyright reasons of course - see the "Movie Clips" thread - but also because the dialog makes no sense in the story of my song).

There are a lot of american people over here on this forum, and most of you have enough equipment to record it (I don't need top quality of course), so I thought this was the right place to ask. Unfortunately, there are not many girls amongst us (or they are very discreet, or incognito - I have some doubts about some people here :p), but hopefully, some of you have girlfriends with hot voices, or maybe just friends that are girls, girls in their neighbourhood... something ? :loco:

So if you're willing to help me, please PM me :wave:

Cheers,

Brett

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Hey people,

I need a dialog recorded between a man and a woman. The reason why I'm not doing it myself is that I don't have a perfect american accent, and it's even harder to find a girl that has this accent over here... Also, I don't have the spoken voice I'd like the male to sound like. I wrote the music a long time ago (it's an atmospheric part, and the voices are clearly understandable), and used samples from BLADE RUNNER, a dialog between Deckard (Harrisson Ford) and Rachel (Sean Young) when working on it (because this was the kind of atmosphere I was searching for, and almost wrote the music based on this stuff). But now I have to record it with real persons (for copyright reasons of course - see the "Movie Clips" thread - but also because the dialog makes no sense in the story of my song).

There are a lot of american people over here on this forum, and most of you have enough equipment to record it (I don't need top quality of course), so I thought this was the right place to ask. Unfortunately, there are not many girls amongst us (or they are very discreet, or incognito - I have some doubts about some people here :p), but hopefully, some of you have girlfriends with hot voices, or maybe just friends that are girls, girls in their neighbourhood... something ? :loco:

Cheers,

Brett

Just curious Brett, which scene of them do you mean?

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Hey people,

Cheers,

Brett

i might be able to help you... we'll see

I would be available as well. I actually have done dozens of commercial voice overs so I have experience. What kind of female voice are you looking for? I know a few women who I could get for that part.