male/female -uk/american- voice wanted!

wouterj

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2007
Hi there,

I'm in a band called marywine and our new album is currently being mixed. Although we're allready mixing, we still need some voice-recording in some parts of the songs. So im searching for someone who would like to do this for us.

I've uploaded a zip file on http://www.marywine.be/voiceparts.zip

This file contains 10 mp3 files (files speaks for themselfs i think). All with 'example' in the filename, is a part of the song with me doing the voice-text. And all with 'record' in it, are the ones you can use to record your voice with. I would like to have wave/mp3 files with just your voice on it, so no music. Dont be 2 to hard on timing cause we can adjust this to how we want it. Only thing important is that volume should be good, better to soft then to hard. Be carefull with background noise. and ofcourse you have to be able to record it properly (prefer 44Khz/24bits and voice=mono) . (i hope im not to demanding).

Well, just listen to the example files for the timing of the words. Ofcourse you can play a little and bring a little acting swing on the words. :lol:

I hope you could help. my mail/msn is: wouterjonker@hotmail.com. dont hesitate to contact me!
and, there is a 100 dollar reward;-)

thanks in advance,
wouter,
netherlands.