Malice

Favorite album by Malice, "In the beginning" or "license to kill"? I'd have to go with "In the beginning"...
Does anyone remember the jaw dropping vocal screams in "Gods of Thunder" on that album??? My god!!!!.... If not, I'm sure you can find that song on youtube.com...It's got to be my favorite Malice song ever!

Both are excellent, hard to choose but I'd probably go with LICENSE TO KILL by a hair; as for favorites I really liked "Stellar Masters" off IN THE BEGINNING and "Against The Empire" from LICENSE TO KILL...

License To Kill is still one of my favorite American metal albums of all time. LP framed in my man cave for eternity. I am even trying to find a way for my band to do a mock rip off t-shirt of that image. It is so amazing. Oh yeah, i will be bringing that Future World LP down to PP this year to get some signatures on it.
5-e1330452906495.jpg

I want your man cave!

~Brian~

haha, that is only 1/4 of the back wall in the cave. ;) maybe one day i will post the rest of it. i have actually redone that section with the vinyl and have 8 framed albums there now.

Matt, please have mercy. If you post pics of the whole thing, many of us here would die of envy.

I know I have felt faint when walking into the cave in your house... :yow:

Matt, please have mercy. If you post pics of the whole thing, many of us here would die of envy.

I know I have felt faint when walking into the cave in your house... :yow:

ok, i won't do it. maybe just a quick video! hahaha, actually i haven't taken new pictures since i redid the framing and stuff. need to do that anyway.