Man accused of having sex with dead deer (Wtf?)

Doesn't matter if it is a public defender. what decent moral human being would take his case?

I'd rather be fired and stand for my convictions than to take a case like that.

Would like to be forever known and the dead deer fucker defender? :lol:

I wouldn't.

completely disgusting, but i don't think it's illegal... well, generally the human race should follow the "mutual consent" deal... but, animals just go at it randomly and usually without conversing about it :tickled:

Duluth News Tribune
Nov. 15, 2006 03:13 PM DULUTH, Minn. - Prosecution of a case involving alleged sexual contact with a dead deer may hinge on the legal definition of the word "animal."

Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior, Wis., faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal. He is accused of having sex with a dead deer he saw beside a road on Oct. 11.

A motion filed last week by his attorney, public defender Fredric Anderson, argued that since the deer was dead, it was not considered an animal and the charge should be dismissed.
"The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass," Anderson wrote.

Yeh and the crazy sick bastard would be from Wisconsin wouldn't he.

I can't wait to get outta here. hehe

Doesn't matter if it is a public defender. what decent moral human being would take his case?

I'd rather be fired and stand for my convictions than to take a case like that.

Would like to be forever known and the dead deer fucker defender? :lol:

I wouldn't.
as a public defender, your 'convictions' are supposed to be that everyone deserves a fair trial, and the best defense possible. if you quit rather than take on a case you prove that you have no convictions, suck at your job, and are a pussy. it is his job under the law to come up with any possible reason of innocence. if its bullshit and he still gets off its the prosecution's fault for not having a strong enough case. a defense attorney's job is to represent scumbags, thats just how it works. if you cant handle it, dont be a defense attorney.

as a public defender, your 'convictions' are supposed to be that everyone deserves a fair trial, and the best defense possible. if you quit rather than take on a case you prove that you have no convictions, suck at your job, and are a pussy. it is his job under the law to come up with any possible reason of innocence. if its bullshit and he still gets off its the prosecution's fault for not having a strong enough case. a defense attorney's job is to represent scumbags, thats just how it works. if you cant handle it, dont be a defense attorney.

Apparently I can't handle it, I'll have to quit my part time job as a public defender and stick to my other job as a part time secret agent/super hero/night school principle and ghost hunter.

:lol:

I still disagree with taking a case like that though.