Man Made god Little cover on fiddy wan fiddy.

Red 5,7,2,7,1.5,7,5

Taken from a thread where a dude posted awesome clayman sounding tone..I think he used impulses as opposed to me micing it with a shure.

micpossie-1.jpg

I've tried everything....and it just come back to that. so that's what I'm sticking with when I record my songs.

Thanks for that. A picture says 1,000 words. But it doesn't say how far away from the grille.:lol:

I will play with that distance. :) Thanks again for the nice pic.

Whoa, 10 cms from the grill? That's almost 4" to us American folk, and that seems unusually large (but it sounds phenomenal, so go with what works!) How'd you settle on that distance, though?

5, pre
7, low
2, mid
7, high
1. rhythm post???
5, lead post
7, res
5 pres

? I figure you may be on 5150 II as opposed to me on 5150 which mite have messed my little conversion up. Thanks for the settings dude, and it will be wicked if you can confirm. I'll try it on mine then through guitar hacks impulses and see what i get!

5, pre
7, low
2, mid
7, high
1. rhythm post???
5, lead post
7, res
5 pres

? I figure you may be on 5150 II as opposed to me on 5150 which mite have messed my little conversion up. Thanks for the settings dude, and it will be wicked if you can confirm. I'll try it on mine then through guitar hacks impulses and see what i get!

1.5, not 1,5 ;) However on a second look the volume was more like 1.2...

5150 Original. It's the stock tubes too.. hahaha so they are from 1992. :err:

The thing that made me happy with this is the guitars only have a 60hz and 12khz hi/low pass respectfully...that's it. No need for cutting and boosting.

thats sweet! My 5150 has stock tubes as well, probbaly from around the same time ;p Im confused still, is that "1" rhythm post gain? Im not sure why youve included it if the channels on red? Sorry to be a pain heh!

Hahaahaha, decimal points Kev - Jesus, 5 on the Lead post-gain - say goodbye to the paint on your walls!

Hahaahaha, decimal points Kev - Jesus, 5 on the Lead post-gain - say goodbye to the paint on your walls!

my dad and his best mate were on the bourbon and are like "show us ya new guitar"..so they came out and sort've just stood around the amp...I proceeded to crank the 5150 onto 5 (this was at 1 am in the morning aswell)...they just started laughing they couldn't believe how loud it was...