Mandatory Now Playing

Megadeth - Set the World Afre (Live)

That One Night (Live in Buenos Aires) is incredible. I love that album.

Jesus fucking Christ. How good were they? I always forget after watching live vids from 2009 that they were actually this fucking great. And James... James' voice is just... unbelieveably powerful. It's performances like this that remind me why James is an absolute legend, there will never be a better voice for metal. :loco: It's a damn shame that he lost this voice, a tragedy even. :ill: But you've gotta respect the Het.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always said that Metallica with Mustaine and Burton was fucking unbeatable. Then Dave got fired, Cliff passed away, James became a pussy and Lars turned into an asshole.

True. If Dave had stayed with them and Cliff hadn't died... fuck. The possibilities. James' voice turned to shit, it just doesn't have the power or the grit anymore. It'd be interesting to see what his vocals would sound like today if he hadn't blown his voice out. Lars' drumming took a huge nose dive... On Justice he was bloody great. In other news I think it'd be pretty cool if James grew his hair long again, as well as the handlebar, and left it grey. :lol:

Young Hetfield scares me...... My dad agrees :lol:
Still a motherfucking badass though! :kickass:

Death Angel - Ex-TC

True. If Dave had stayed with them and Cliff hadn't died... fuck. The possibilities. James' voice turned to shit, it just doesn't have the power or the grit anymore. It'd be interesting to see what his vocals would sound like today if he hadn't blown his voice out. Lars' drumming took a huge nose dive... On Justice he was bloody great. In other news I think it'd be pretty cool if James grew his hair long again, as well as the handlebar, and left it grey. :lol:

And if they got a bass player who didn't look like a stoned gorilla. Robert Trujillo? More like Robert Gorillo.