Mandatory Now Playing

Vektor guys, I had a listen to the songs on mybook and there's no doubting the music is good if a tad repetitive in the songs. I'm not that keen on the Black Death Metal vocals. Is the album still worth getting? Will my perseverance be rewarded by this group?

Repetitive is absolutely NOT a word I would use for Vektor. The vocals wouldn't really be my bag most of the time but somehow the music provides adequate melody so the vocals really don't bother me.

If you're not into proggy trips of albums then you WILL need to persevere. But it will be so worth it. It fucking smokes!

Repetitive is absolutely NOT a word I would use for Vektor. The vocals wouldn't really be my bag most of the time but somehow the music provides adequate melody so the vocals really don't bother me.

If you're not into proggy trips of albums then you WILL need to persevere. But it will be so worth it. It fucking smokes!

Surprisingly, I agree with this entire post.

Warbringer - Prey for Death

Get yourself Shogun! It's their best album, by far. Though Ember To Inferno is worth getting too, especially if you like the two albums you've already got.

Kriss Kross - Jump

Nothing. :lol:

Although in a few, I'll be doing dishes listening to Death, Evile, Death Angel and Dream Theater on shuffle :)