Mandatory Now Playing

They are SO ucking overrated... SO FUCKING CLICHE!!! These guy's should be playing arenas instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HduCRLC5_g

Fuck ass quality but they kick ASS!!!

See if I give a shit, haha I've loved Nickelback for 10 years now, so suck it. I hate when people are like OMFG THEY HAD A SONG ON AN ADVERT, FUCK THEM. Yes they are popular and making more money than you ever will, get over it. UGH.

That band you posted are, okay.

See if I give a shit, haha I've loved Nickelback for 10 years now, so suck it. I hate when people are like OMFG THEY HAD A SONG ON AN ADVERT, FUCK THEM. Yes they are popular and making more money than you ever will, get over it. UGH.

That band you posted are, okay.
I would reverse your opinion a bit. I think Nickelback are okay and I've loved TFK for 5 years now (before that I listened to hiphop crap) and I love them cuz they introduced me to GOOD music!

Truth, Nickelback are REALLY fucking popular, I just think they don't deserve ALL the praise they get.

Truth I've only heard 3 songs of which 2 are plain and the one you posted izziz kinda cool.

I know I shouldn't judge the band from just 3 songs but I'm working on that, cuz it's a weanes of mine...:p

Suck what btw?