Mandatory Now Playing

Napalm Death - Human Garbage

I can safly say that I can't tell any difference between the songs. I barly notice when a song end cuz teh shortness.

Napalm Death - Your Suffer... WTF!? 5 SECONDS!? My Spotify lags past that for fuck sake.

Napalm Death - Life

Mudda ass editing...

Napalm Death - Prison Without Walls

SON OF A...

Napalm Death - Point Of No Return

I wanna finnish this post now...

Napalm Death - Negative Approach

Finally! No wait...

Napalm Death - Succes

EDIT!: Was that a solo in Parasite!?

Napalm Death - Pseudo Youth

Napalm Death - Divine Death

Should have never done that...

Napalm Death - Human Garbage

I can safly say that I can't tell any difference between the songs. I barly notice when a song end cuz teh shortness.

Napalm Death - Your Suffer... WTF!? 5 SECONDS!? My Spotify lags past that for fuck sake.

Napalm Death - Life

Mudda ass editing...

Napalm Death - Prison Without Walls

SON OF A...

Napalm Death - Point Of No Return

I wanna finnish this post now...

Napalm Death - Negative Approach

Finally! No wait...

Napalm Death - Succes

EDIT!: Was that a solo in Parasite!?

Napalm Death - Pseudo Youth

Napalm Death - Divine Death

Should have never done that...

Ahh the joys of listening to Scum for the first time. Don't worry, after a few listens you'll be loving it.

Also You Suffer is actually only 1.4 seconds long or something like that, but for some reason all the digitial versions are longer. And yes that is a solo in Parasite, there are about 3 solos on the whole album.

It would probably be better for you to listen to their more accessible stuff first like Diatribes, Inside The Torn Apart, The Code Is Red...Long Live the Code or Harmony Corruption. Saying that Scum was the first album of theirs I listened to.

See, I like that about 'Crucifuks' because I think the instrumental, ambient ending kind of symbolizes the whole message of the song - a country falling apart into disparate pieces, beyond hope of reconcilliation. When that piano kicks in around 4 and a half-minute mark, it makes the song for me.

Maybe I'm being a fag and reading too much into it. Hahaha.