Mandatory Now Playing

Like that song Podgie. I might look into a beatles record. I've always had an aversion to them and i'm not sure why because its always nice when they come on the radio or on a film, especially remastered.

Whey! I'm glad you liked it. Part of the reason why I posted it was to hopefully get someone listening to The Beatles who wouldn't normally. That, and it's one of my very favourite Beatles songs.

Like that song Podgie. I might look into a beatles record. I've always had an aversion to them and i'm not sure why because its always nice when they come on the radio or on a film, especially remastered.

Rammstein Mehr.

Can't go wrong with Abbey Road, or Revolver or Sgt. Peppers... All Beatles albums have some worse songs on, but all also have great songs. Rubber Soul is where they started taking drugs and got a lot more creative, really started pushing boundaries and generally became much more interesting. Everything before that is good chirpy singalong rock 'n' roll (Help! is particularly cracking) but really it's the later stuff that's exciting...

Can't go wrong with Abbey Road, or Revolver or Sgt. Peppers... All Beatles albums have some worse songs on, but all also have great songs. Rubber Soul is where they started taking drugs and got a lot more creative, really started pushing boundaries and generally became much more interesting. Everything before that is good chirpy singalong rock 'n' roll (Help! is particularly cracking) but really it's the later stuff that's exciting...

Agreed, the Beatles' stuff before Rubber Soul is a bit crap IMO

Everyone listens to the Beatles, whether they know it or not

Haha yeah, you're right. Everyone knows at least one Beatles song, even if they don't know it's them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers

I think mine's probably .44 Caliber Brain Surgery. :p

Death Angel - Discontinued.
God I love the bass intro part! :kickass: