Mandatory Now Playing

Hard to say really....I've listened to it about 4 times or so and it grows on me more and more each time.

At first, 5/10 because I felt nothing from it. :lol:
Then 8/10. Now leaning more towards like a 9.3 or so :p

Amazing album. Is the rest of Forbidden's material as good?

I was like that... first time through I didn't really know what to make of it, but it had something that brought me back to it more and more often. After about ten listens I decided it was one of the greatest albums ever.

Sadly the others aren't as good... it's very much worth getting the first album, Forbidden Evil, though. It's got some absolutely monster tunes on. The title track for example. I definitely recommend getting it. The others... not so much. Only for completists like me. However they've got two new songs up on their myspace and it makes me very optimistic for the future... they're both ace!

I was like that... first time through I didn't really know what to make of it, but it had something that brought me back to it more and more often. After about ten listens I decided it was one of the greatest albums ever.

Sadly the others aren't as good... it's very much worth getting the first album, Forbidden Evil, though. It's got some absolutely monster tunes on. The title track for example. I definitely recommend getting it. The others... not so much. Only for completists like me. However they've got two new songs up on their myspace and it makes me very optimistic for the future... they're both ace!

I'll have to look into that when I get a chance. :)

Nobuo Uematsu - To Zanarkand :cry: