Mandatory Now Playing

The other guitarist Padge is alright though - used to offer us weed haha. Tatt Muck is a fucking douche though, utter fucking prick. One of those people wo you'd hate to see in the music business.

I like Bullet For My Valentine....... Whats so bad about "Your Betrayal"? :cry:

Opeth - Beneath the Mire

Whats so bad about "Your Betrayal"? :cry:

The intro was okay, then he started singing... those whispers are hilarious. Still, that shouldn't stop you from liking them. I've just always thought they were a bit poo, that's all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sodom - Outbreak Of Evil

Evile - Bathe In Blood

^Great track there. Also, that BFMV song is hilarious (just heard some of it)!

The intro was okay, then he started singing... those whispers are hilarious. Still, that shouldn't stop you from liking them. I've just always thought they were a bit poo, that's all.

Indeed. It's so cheesy and badly done. Poo is one word I'd use to describe them. I mean it's all very wah wah wah, I'm crying like a little bitch. "You said that we'd be forever", "I'm in your heart", fuck off is what I say Matt Tuck. Fuck right the fuck off. And then to top it off we have some weird "oohhhhh, ahhhhhh" going on. Matt Fuck sounds like an emotional teenager crying about breaking up with his girlfriend. "Your tearsss don't fallllll..." Whine, whine, fuckin' whine. Sorry but that does not make for good music, my humble opinion only of course.

(I love you Keenan)

Melvins - The Bit

I love 10000 Days.

Guns 'N Roses - Rocket Queen (Live in Tokyo) via youtube lol
Axl CANNOT DANCE. :lol: