Mandatory Now Playing

Last night I had a dream at Neurosis broke up. It must have been a nightmare :lol:

Damn dude, that's definitely a nightmare! I really hope your dreams don't come true. :lol:

Mastodon - Crystal Skull

Speaking of which, found an interview with Bill from February with some interesting info:

-You’ve been touring constantly for the past 18 months, when are you going to start work on the new album?
We haven’t had time to go home and really put anything together yet. But by the time August rolls around we’ll be ready to take a break for the rest of the year and that’ll be the time to get back in the studio and start putting down some new riffs and think about the new record.

- We understand you’ve got five new songs written for the new album. What will it sound like?
Not entirely sure. We have some left over stuff from Crack the Skye that we didn’t use that’s kind of more of a Remission feel like earlier Mastodon. Kind of heavier, grungier sounding stuff, but there’s also stuff we’re working on at the moment that’s a little more proggy. If it follows any sort of pattern I imagine a mixture of both again, so a Blood Mountain kind of record with a little more Crack the Skye elements going on hopefully.

Though I imagine they've been working on stuff recently since they've been having a break from touring and don't seem to be touring until the middle of September besides one show on the 24th this month. I'm hoping for a new record around the start of next year. :D Probably wishful thinking but whatever, I'm just impatient. :p

Yeah that'd be amazing man! It'll be interesting to see where they take the music. From hearing the stuff on the soundtrack then I can definatly imagine some more heavy neurosis sounding stuff! I hope Train Assault gets reworked actually because that was my favourite from the soundtrack. Apperently the soundtrack that was released wasn't the full soundtrack from Mastodon and there is another song in the credits of the film?

Austrian Death Machine - Come On, Do It, Do it, Come On, Come On, Kill Me Now

and now.....

Coroner - Sirens

-[chop]-;9237235 said:
^ I heard that one before! its a good one!

Clutch - The Yeti

I actually saw your post in general chat, and was like, hmmm i'ma check out groan with my full attention. and just wow :OMG: