Mandatory Now Playing

Ok, Toxic Holocaust can't be THAT bad right?

Toxic Holocaust - Intro

Opinion coming in a few songs I guess

UPDATE

Well, I said fuck this album after 3 songs Because:

1. Every song has only a few riffs
2. Most of them suck
3. The vocals were kinda cool for 30 seconds. Then I realized that he would stay in that same tone for the rest of the album.
4. Same song structure repeated over and over and over. But hey! Municipal Waste also does that!
5. But MW has got an entertaining singer, kickass lyrics and a fuckton of energy. Something these guys lack.

But at least I could remotely enjoy them for 30 seconds!

Now listening to An Overdose Of Death... and guess what! It's exactly the same! And btw, I've now heard Nuke The Cross a total of 3 times and I'm already fucking sick of it:lol:

For the last time - Every Toxic Trololocaust song wishes it was, and fails to be, Chemical Warfare. Let us never speak of such faggotry ever again on these scared pages.

On topic:

Was looking forward to a fourth album :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, when that time comes, its hard to get over. :(
Mine decided to die out a few weeks ago, but by that point, my little brothers just used it for games like Spongebob, Lego games and Bakugan, so I think it finally said "FUCK THIS SHIT" and died of its own free will. :lol:

Dream Theater - Blind Faith

My PS2 still lives on, playing nothing but Gran Turismo and Metal Gear Solid games. My PS3 will be getting its crowning glory in November...

GRAN TURISMO 5.

Anyway now playing: Valhalla - Bathory