Mandatory Now Playing

Mastodon - Slickleg

It was a free download from Relapse Records website. After hearing this and "Hail to Fire", its almost hard to believe how much this band changed over the last 10 years of so....

Gonna listen to the FF8 soundtrack I think...... Hhhhmmm.... What song......

Final Fantasy 8 Soundtrack - Maybe I'm a Lion

Mastodon - Slickleg

It was a free download from Relapse Records website. After hearing this and "Hail to Fire", its almost hard to believe how much this band changed over the last 10 years of so....

Yeah man, it's incredible how they can change their sound so much each album and release a fucking amazing album every time, without ever sounding forced. Can never tell what they're gonna do next, which is why I'm so excited for the next album. :cool: They don't seem possible of doing any wrong musically, but time will tell, as it always does. :Spin:

Mastodon - Trainwreck

Asphyx - Last One On Earth

Keenan, listen to this album and you'll understand why I don't like Hail of Bullets. Martin Van Drunen did better work :p

Asphyx - Asphyx (Forgotten War)

Pretty heavy, but the quality was just TERRIBLE...... I may have to look into buying that album at some point. Didn't quite see the hate for Hail of Bullets though... Is it because his work with Asphyx is better?