Mandatory Now Playing

i don't really care about lyrics.
i mean, if the music is awesome, then i won't stop listening to it when the lyrics suck. but it's a nice extra when a song has interesting lyrics ( => carach angren :lol:)

Yeah, I don't care about lyrics either except when I think something sounds really really fucking amazing I look 'em up so I can sing along. So since I wanted to know hat he sang in the fast part and since I heard him say street fighter I looked them up. Semi video game related rambling FTW!

You need to purchase a Nile album and read the liner notes in whatever album it may be (save for Ithyphallic). Nile liner notes contain lyrics, the inspirations for songs, how the riffs came together, what the song is about, where he was when he wrote it, all kinds of crazy ass stuff.

Nile - Those Whom the Gods Detest

You need to purchase a Nile album and read the liner notes in whatever album it may be (save for Ithyphallic). Nile liner notes contain lyrics, the inspirations for songs, how the riffs came together, what the song is about, where he was when he wrote it, all kinds of crazy ass stuff.

you can also find that in the booklets of Behemoth albums, but when i read where the song is about i still don't understand it :lol: nergal must start using less difficult language! but hey, he once said that when he has to explain every lyric he has to take about 30 minutes for each song to explain the lyric :lol: