Mandatory Now Playing

You seem to prefer newer Dream Theater songs eh?

Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy X Soundtrack - Spira Unplugged
<3

You seem to prefer newer Dream Theater songs eh?

well, i don't know... i have like 6 DT albums on my computer, but , like i said before, their songs are so long that it takes a while before i could say '' i like that song'' you know what i mean?

and yes, the songs i like now happen to be the newer songs

but give me more time and i'll probably like the older tunes :lol:

Good man. :p
Images and Words is like, god. Seriously. Its one of my top five albums.

Dream Theater - Surrounded

See what you made me do? :lol:

Hahaha. :p

You made me go on a Dream Theater spree though. Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure yet. :lol:

Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence VII : Losing Time/Grand Finale

Funny story.... As I was doing the dishes, I was listening to the live version of Six Degrees, which is one giant 42 minute song, but near the middle of the part before the one I'm listening to now, I bumped my pocket on accident, making the song start over. >.<
So I scrolled and found the album version (Which is 7 different songs) and continued listening. :lol:

Demolition Hammer - 44 Caliber Brain Surgery, followed by Skull Fracturing Nightmare

Tonight is a night for awesome.

brofist.jpg

Massacra - Seas of Blood

Hahaha. :p

You made me go on a Dream Theater spree though. Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure yet. :lol:

Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence VII : Losing Time/Grand Finale

Funny story.... As I was doing the dishes, I was listening to the live version of Six Degrees, which is one giant 42 minute song, but near the middle of the part before the one I'm listening to now, I bumped my pocket on accident, making the song start over. >.<
So I scrolled and found the album version (Which is 7 different songs) and continued listening. :lol:

that song is epic. but i don't think i'm telling you something you didn't know already :lol:

and how could a Dream Theater spree be a bad thing ? :lol:

i have to travel like 1 hour for school, and i've listened like 4 DT songs in that 1 hour :lol:

wow, that makes doing the dishes quite fun :lol:

:lol:

His solo stuff is really predictable, and I expect the new Dream Theater album to sound more like THAT than Dream Theater type music. Some lyrics are like thoughts from my mind though.

If there's one thing you remember.....
I know I tried to warn you
I don't have all the answers
But I know a thing of two
I see it
Believe it
You've been eaten up by pride
If there's one thing you remember
Remember.... I tried.

:(