Mandatory Now Playing

Dream Theater - I Walk Beside You

I was a bit skeptical during the first track and didn't like it that much. The second one sounded really fucking cliché so I was considering going fuck it and start listening to something else. But the longer it went, the more I started to like it! Now I'm really digging it!:lol:

EDIT: Dream Theater- Panic Attack

FUCK YEAH!:kickass:

It seems like we have turned another one to our side metallica144. :p

Also, MSD, don't judge from just one song. The majority of their songs are vastly different from each other. Like metallica144 said, take the time :)p ) and check out their older work. Images and Words first, then Awake.

Death - Suicide Machine (Rehearsal '90)

It seems like we have turned another one to our side metallica144. :p

Also, MSD, don't judge from just one song. The majority of their songs are vastly different from each other. Like metallica144 said, take the time :)p ) and check out their older work. Images and Words first, then Awake.

YES ! :lol:

also, i didn't start with any of those. i started with Black Clouds & Silver Linings because that was the album someone played in his car while i was in that car. so of course i listened to that one first because i was amazed by the awesomeness of it. then i listened to Awake, i believe ( like you adviced :lol: ) then images and words, en then Scenes From A Memory if i am right. i also discovered their music by listening to random songs; someone recommended me The Dark Eternal Night so i checked it out.

now i know most of their stuff, i wonder if you really need to listen to the albums in a specific order...

Come to think of it, I have to get up at six o clock tomorrow. :lol:

Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

Dream Theater - Beneath The Surface

yup, full version

edit: remember the post wherein i said that you can hear that the song is building to an epic ending? judged upon the snippet? well, i was wrong :lol: it's building nowhere :lol: still a nice song though

----------------------------------------

Dream Theater - Lost Not Forgotten

This song contains almost everything i love about this band. GOD, what an awesome song