Mandatory Now Playing

I will probably get hated for this, however;

Trivium - Into The Mouth Of Hell We March

Nothing wrong with it.

Yeah Dave I saw that one the other day, good vid. I hope someone finds some more.

And Siobhan, The first four albums are readily available on cd and are reasonably priced. The rest will have to be got by download. Or from Dave.

Now playing: Burn - Onslaught

You can easily get R.I.P, Punishment for Decadence, No More Color and Mental Vortex on mazon for cheap. Grin and Coroner are much more difficult though - I got a copy of Grin from Amazon for £12 and I think theres another £12 one there now, so you may want to hurry if you want a copy of Grin (which you do, as its amazing). Coroner is ridiculously priced though, it sells for over £30 most of the time. Sometimes even over £70.

Anyhow, Coroner - Internal Conflicts [Live '95]

You can easily get R.I.P, Punishment for Decadence, No More Color and Mental Vortex on mazon for cheap. Grin and Coroner are much more difficult though - I got a copy of Grin from Amazon for £12 and I think theres another £12 one there now, so you may want to hurry if you want a copy of Grin (which you do, as its amazing). Coroner is ridiculously priced though, it sells for over £30 most of the time. Sometimes even over £70.

I ordered it. £17.00 though. Still its not likely to get much cheaper. (Knowing my luck it will though).

Overkill V... The Brand - Overkill