Mandatory Now Playing

The demo is self titled though. Youll have to post a picture of you with the demo because i aint buying it so far, i mean the demo was sold out in 2004 and was still worth loads then. (Im not a fan, but on the other hand i do read up a lot on bands).

I do indeed. Those stupid m-peg files that the download you provided came as burn onto a cd fine so re-ripping should be fine. Not all the songs fit onto one disc. I left off one of the Death Cult songs to get the rest on. Most of the tracks seem to just be intros and fillers. I noticed another track I didn't know about the other day from the Punishment For Decadence demo, Final Excretion, (Final Shit :lol:). Heard it? Also how good would it be if they were to release the Live In East Berlin concert on dvd and cd in a similar manner to Kreator.

I've said it before and I'll say it aain - Shit Band. Daft Fans.

Whats daft about them?

&CC, mines is just the tracks, not the case as an American I spoke to sent it thats why I had it marked down in my heid as TBTE haha first track on it and all. My pal Phil has the proper one with the case, I'll get him to sign up, they sent quite a few over to the UK in '04 I think.

btw CC, what would I gain from saying I have the songs? haha, it's like easily downloadable so it's not like I get EPIC COOL POINTZ or anything. If it was like one of the first copies in a physical form I'd have like a million photos with it, pure "loving life" moment haha.

Ahhh right, well when I said 'Yeah... but have you got one of these?!' I actually meant one of the demo CDs, not just the MP3s.. Anyway, the CD in the photos is my copy. Does that give me 'EPIC COOL POINTZ' ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phlebotomized - Subtle Disbalanced Liquidity

Ahhh right, well when I said 'Yeah... but have you got one of these?!' I actually meant one of the demo CDs, not just the MP3s.. Anyway, the CD in the photos is my copy. Does that give me 'EPIC COOL POINTZ' ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phlebotomized - Subtle Disbalanced Liquidity

Yes. Yes it does :p

Cool. Well let me know how it is if you do get around to hearing it. I'd also like to hear the Doomsday News songs at some point. Are they up at the Bro'hood I wonder? I will check just now.

Now playing: Earthache - Voivod

You can he Hate, Fire Blood and Arrogance In Uniform on Youtube mate. HFB is good, but ultimately a bit boring but Arrogance In Uniform is mindblowingly good.

You can he Hate, Fire Blood and Arrogance In Uniform on Youtube mate. HFB is good, but ultimately a bit boring but Arrogance In Uniform is mindblowingly good.

Yeah I downloaded your Doomsday News Vol. 1 with Arrogance In Uniform on it. Good song. I did listen to Hate, Fire, Blood on yaowchaowb. Its more like short, sharp, shock haha. I wonder when that song was recorded? It does sound like it could be from Death Cult .Its not Tom Warrior on vocals though. But thats maybe just the crap sound quality on youtube.

Now Playing: Last Entertainment (TV Bizarre) - Coroner

Yeah I downloaded your Doomsday News Vol. 1 with Arrogance In Uniform on it. Good song. I did listen to Hate, Fire, Blood on yaowchaowb. Its more like short, sharp, shock haha. I wonder when that song was recorded? It does sound like it could be from Death Cult .Its not Tom Warrior on vocals though. But thats maybe just the crap sound quality on youtube.

Now Playing: Last Entertainment (TV Bizarre) - Coroner

I think it was recorded during the PfD sessions

Scavvenngeerrrrr!! Of human sorrow!

Spiritual Healing is the best Death album in my opinion. It's beeccaauuuse, its a mix of what they would turn into, and what came before. And Chucks vocals were at his best at this stage. The lyrics of the album are also amazing. And the artwork. And the James Murphy. Spiritual Healing could be one of my all time favourite Death albums.

Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Brilliant album!

I'll certanly admit that Spritual Heling is a formula for pure win,but I still love TSoP more :) First I ever heard from Death and all that.

James Murphy is jeebus though - he might be mixing the Bloodbrawl album :D