Mandatory Now Playing

Slipknot - Unsainted

Kind of always been a guilty pleasure of mine but at the same time not really, if anyone ever asked me what I thought of Slipknot I'd honestly tell 'em I loved 'em. Kind of unhappy about the lineup changes over the years (though most couldn't have been avoided), but on the whole they're still a great band. New Slipknot song is good, and their sound keeps on ever so slightly evolving. Chorus really grows on you on this new one... and the choir is real sweet. Rant over I know you all probably think it's wank ha

I like Slipknot a lot more now than when they first were popular. Still spin the first two albums on occasion.

NP: Sepultura - Slaves of Pain

This album is full of amazing riffs! :kickass:

Glad someone else can appreciate the Knot around here. Though I've gotta say Matt from our beloved Evile is a fan, at least of Iowa anyway (which is one of the fucking heaviest albums I've ever heard).

Katatonia - Walking By A Wire

Been on a Katatonia binge the last few days. This band is great. They fit my general mood these days.

Keigo Hoashi - NieR:Automata - Vague Hope (Cold Rain)

I listen to music from this game way too often. I can't help it, though, IT'S JUST SO GOOOOOD :cry:

Evile - Words of the Dead

Been too long since I blasted some Evile! Saw a post on instagram a day or so ago indicating we might see some new Evile tunes soon.