Mandatory Now Playing

^Been meaning to listen to Nile for the past few days, actually. I need to do that. Haven't listened to them in a while.

The Midnight - Prom Night

Reactions: zerostatic
^Been meaning to listen to Nile for the past few days, actually. I need to do that. Haven't listened to them in a while.

The Midnight - Prom Night

The GMD section of the forum is having a Nile album ranking game. You should post there more often, or at least contribute to the Nile Discussion.

NP: Exhumed - Dead End

Children of Bodom - Dead Man's Hand on You

I saw COB support Megadeth on the Dystopia tour and Alexei looked rough on stage. My wife made a comment about him looking like the living dead then. One of my guitar heroes, I spent countless hours learning the riffs and solos of Needled 24/7.

Iron Maiden - Wasting Love

Bruce isn't what he used to be, sadly. But I'd love to see them live again one day. Pretty much no chance of hearing this live, but it's such a good ballad. Love it.

Reactions: zerostatic

People proper hate on this album and to a point, I get it ... But it's bloody brilliant really :lol: this is one of my favourite Dissection songs, period. Just has a certain energy I love.

Anyway! Glad Jon decided to leave us this album before he blew his head off. Cheers, Jon.