tracks and two coversongs recorded at Godt
Selskap studio (Necrophagia, Keep of Kalessin,
Bloodthorn, Chton etc) plus three remixes where
two is done by US noise-guru Cordell Klier and
the last one is done by DJ Don Tomaso from
Trondheim, Norway. It will be released by Aural
Music (the Code666 mothership) in the beginning
of february 2006 as a 999 ex. limited digipack
release. Cern comments that this Ep is "our first, but certainly not last, collaboration with external sources". We can also announce that this will be the last release for Aural Music/Code666, and that Manes now is without any label. We wish to thank all at Aural Music/Code666 for their hard work and open minds!

The tracklisting for [view] will be:
1. Cinder alley (16 Horespower)
2. Terminus rmx (DJ Don Tomaso remix)
3. The neoflagellata revision
4. Terminus deconstructus (Cordell Klier remix)
5. Knife & kleenex
6. Title (somewhat inspired by Duran Duran)
7. Terminus dei profundis (Cordell Klier remix)

We can also announce that the third Manes demo "Til kongens grav de døde vandrer" will be re-released on vinyl in a strictly limited edition. This demo was originally released in less than 50 ex., but will now re-surface around the same time as the EP: February 2006.

We're also is currently in pre-production for nothing less than two new seperate albums tentatively titled "Invention - or how the world came to an end and why we did it" and "Be all//End all". We've got most of the stuff ready, but will wait a little before we hit the studio to finish things. What album will be released first is still not certain. On a similar note: we are looking to co-operate with people within (but not limited to) the fields of programming, design and vj-ing for upcoming projects dealing with audiovisual executables, web integration and communication (flash, java, delphi/C++, html etc.) Get in touch.

view_cover.jpg

want. NOW.

Btw they seem to have great motivation. RespeKt for these guys , Vilosophe is pretty timeless I think :worship:

i tried listening to vilosophe the other day. i like some songs but others are not so good, and that last track speech thing is annoying. there is one song i really like though.

my favorites are still their two early demos. nice stuff.