Manifest - The Shape of I , 2007 EP

kuti

blastfucker of Manifest
Mar 7, 2006
Hey guys, it's been a while once again.

Anyways, after 1,5 month of hard work in the studio we're finally ready with our new EP "The Shape of I"

I've uploaded two songs on our Myspace page fresh out of the studio.

It's the titletrack The Shape of I, and a re-recorded version of the infamous Divinity, as some of you may have heard.

Tracklist :

1. The way after war.

2. Drowning in thorns.

3. Caught Devouring.

4. Divinity.

5. The Shape of I

Forgot the link ;

www.Myspace.com/Manifestswe

Cheers from Manifest!

www.myspace.com/manifestswe

Unless you're referring to the shape of the letter "I", it is bad grammar.

How is it a metaphor? you do know what a metaphor is, right?

the saying "made of metal" when referring to a person, is a metaphor. The shape of I is poor grammar, and makes you sound like you're trying to be artsy-fartsy, not metal.

Anyways, what do you guys think about the music?

I like Caught Devouring alot. One time that song got stuck in my head all day at work.

I do agree about the grammar, BUT one can argue that good grammar is NOT metal. For example there is a shit load of "bad grammar" in AA song lyrics and that shit is deffinatly metal.

My conclusion...Bad grammar is only ok if its in the context of metal.

Also, Caught Devouring is a cool song.

not bad. I like it. But I don't see why grammar matters. In my multiple years on the internet, I realized that people who cry and pick apart peoples grammar, are week and have nothing better to do with there lives.

I don't know why that stupid player doesn't load songs for me!

Anyway, about the grammar issue. I believe that an artist has the freedom to break grammatical rules, its not uncommon to find grammatical errors in songs and I don't believe they are there just because of the artists bad language skills.

Thanks everybody for the feedback.

And yeah, about the grammar, it's not that i can't speak english, since i'm fucking half-american, and it fits in my book.

Haha, yeah we get that quite often, not saying that's a bad thing..:p