Manifest - The Shape of I , 2007 EP

Amon Amarth aren't american, so they have an excuse for poor grammar... you're half american.

Anyways, i was just giving you a hard time... i bashed before i listened.
you guys sound pretty good.

For young guys, you definitely have some talent there! But I don't see the connection w/ AA forums, just fans??

not bad. I like it. But I don't see why grammar matters. In my multiple years on the internet, I realized that people who cry and pick apart peoples grammar, are week and have nothing better to do with there lives.

Some of us just appreciate the English language enough that we become agitated when people ass rape it.

The shape of I is such poor grammar, i don't think i could ever convince myself to buy such slander.

Haha, well, it dosen't matter to me, but I don't understand the name anyways. I can understand bad grammar when it helps to keep the meaning of the song, while not stretching the verse, but I don't see why there's bad grammar here, exactly.

And this music is pretty freaking good, and it reminds me a lot of Amon Amarth. Keep it up. :kickass:

Lets remember some of the best metal bands come from Scandanavia, where English isn't everyones native language.

Some people... =/

Oh, and btw. I dig it. Can't say it sounds like AA, because they sound like no one I've ever heard, but I like it.

Grammar does matter to some extent. The last thing we need is people getting too used to internet grammar and accidentally letting it slip in real life.