MANIMAL!

Yeah .. this disc is great fun. The singer is out of this world. I'd love to hear him try to pull it off at Center Stage some year soon ... the band seems like a great fit for Prog Power.

Britt

I absolutely love the new disc; what a voice this guy has! The 4th song is my favorite track; all you can do is bang your head with a smile on your face. Well worth the wait; hopefully won't be another 4 plus years before the next one....

MANIMAL RELEASE OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO FOR “THE DARK”

“Screaming Out” lyric video:

ManimalTrappedInTheShadows.jpg

I'm late to the party on this one ..... stayed clear mostly because of the name (which is dumb I know) ...... but I heard the disc and ordered it and I'm blown away by it. I'm a Prog head, but this scratches my traditional metal itch perfectly, and this guy can sing !!!! Was also wondering if he could bring it live and that video tells the story. Excellent fit for a future PP imo ....... great stuff !!!

Reactions: compurocker
This is one of the bands I had heard of for some time, but never got around to checking out until now.... WOW, I love these guys!!! This fills a sweet spot alongside bands like Angel Dust, Tad Morose, and Morgana LeFay that you just don't hear much anymore. Great driving riffs, and a singer that reminds me of Ripper Owens mixed with Wade Black.

I was shocked to see they only had two albums, with so much time between them.