Manowar Anyone??

JUST got into them. I bought Kings Of Metal, my first Manowar purchase, this past monday, and all i have to say is this: Wheels Of Fire and Blood Of The Kings!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT, THOSE SONGS RULE!!!!! If there is any album that have more songs similar to these, please tell me!

Wicked Child said:
JUST got into them. I bought Kings Of Metal, my first Manowar purchase, this past monday, and all i have to say is this: Wheels Of Fire and Blood Of The Kings!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT, THOSE SONGS RULE!!!!! If there is any album that have more songs similar to these, please tell me!
Probably Louder than Hell then...

lord667 said:
As the song says, "other bands play, Manowar kill" - I suppose some people are just too, as they call themselves, "mature" to appreciate a band who go so far over the top and play with such power and conviction.
They ain't "mature". they're "wimps & posers" :cool:

I saw them live in 1994 at Wolverhampton! I was on the front row, and i was crushed against the railings all through the concert. Great gig though, there fantastic live. I have all there albums, and I know they can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. My favourite album is Louder Than Hell, I must admit I was a bit dissapointed with the latest album (warriors of the world), however the last three tracks kick ass!!! Fight Until We Die is one of my favourite Manowar songs :headbang:

Manowar rules! I´ve seen them 16 times and have over 100 albums with them.

The first 4 albums are outstanding & Fighting The World & Warriors... are their worst albums in my opinion

Hailz...

Im a fan of manowar too i haver most of their stuff apart from fighting the world. I know a lot of people might think they are stupid looking but they dont reallly care anyway and they do have some great metal anthems.

EVERYONE OF US HAS HEARD THE CALL!!!
BROTHERS OF TRUE METAL PROUD OF STANDING TALL!!

Wicked Child said:

Dude get Louder than hell,Triumph of Steel,And Into Glory Ride. Plus the Live albums these will all be worthy of your ears :Spin:

Reactions: CRUSADER747
Sorry, but I just can't get into them. IMO, if a band says the word "metal" in a song, it just ruins it for me. All this "brotherhood of metal" and "we must stand together in metal", etc. makes me laugh so hard I almost piss myself.

Maybe I'm somewhat of an elitist and cynic when it comes to metal, but I appreciate bands with a little more depth...unless it's 80's hair bands...they fuckin' rule just because I grew up with them.

biozombie_uk said:
Ive been playing alot of Manowar stuff of late just wondered whos into them on the board as i know there loved and hated by many :p

Ive got most of there albums and they are a very hit and miss band IMO but they have put out some top quality stuff in there time my faves being: Battle Hymns , Sign of the Hammer , Kings Of Metal

Hell Yeah I'm with you....Manowar KICKS ASS!!!! :headbang: I'll drink to that!!:kickass:

~Rock On~

i brought kings of metal when it came out-and it was cool,i was young and wore a denim cut down with patches all over it over my leather jacket,banged my head to anything with a guitar in and ridiculed people who didnt like metal.a dozen years later and damn i cant find that denim jacket anymore!manowar,while being a bit silly,are still really great to listen to,but as an oldie i cant take the whole METAL OR DIE attitude seriously anymore.has to be said though,eric adams and joey dimaio(how do you spell his name?!?)are damn fine musicians.

Reactions: CRUSADER747