Manowar fans need only Apply.

I bought Louder Than Hell Last Night. Its good I like it, the 11 minutes worth of Instrumentals throws me off but both are good so all is well. Still Wish I could find Cult Of Guyana besides the live version though. Dawn Of Battle Ep kicks ass.

JonnyD said:
:D Griffin you are a Good Woman!
neh, they're just a good band :D
I was gonna see them in a few weeks at Earthshaker. Never saw them before. But I guess 5 festivals is too much when you don't have a job... so I have to skip. Damnit... Partly because over 150 euros is too much for 1 band, even though it's Manowar. I hardly like any other band thats coming to Earthshaker, except for Loudness.

Griffin- said:
neh, they're just a good band :D
I was gonna see them in a few weeks at Earthshaker. Never saw them before. But I guess 5 festivals is too much when you don't have a job... so I have to skip. Damnit... Partly because over 150 euros is too much for 1 band, even though it's Manowar. I hardly like any other band thats coming to Earthshaker, except for Loudness.

True! they are a great band! I just saw them With Rhapsody 3 weeks ago!!! Excellent show! Manowar was a dream come true! ... shit 5 festivals is to much when you do have a job! hahaha I am only going to 1 Progpower VI after tickets and all other expenses it is going to run me a good 5 to 6 hundred bucks and I only really like 2 or 3 of the bands hahaha

I timed it perfectly with a time of 79:57 oh yeah im good. Anyway I couldnt get all my favorites on there of course so i did the best i could.

1.Fighting The World
2.Hand Of Doom
3.The Oath
4.Fight Until We Die
5.Lament Of The Kings( Crown And The Ring)
6.Call To Arms
7. The Power
8. I Believe
9.Kill With Power
10.House Of Death
11.Black Wind Fire and Steel
12. Carry On
13.Kingdom Come
14. Dawn Of Battle
15.Hail And Kill
16. Blood Of Kings