MANOFUCKINGWARRRRRRR!

It's probably because senior year is coming to a close. Keep track and see if I get nicer after next Friday; then we'll know. But I'm definitely right and I wasn't being a dick, that song is terrible. It's in the "so bad it's good" category. Some great lyrics, too. "FOUR KINGS OF METAL, FOUR METAL KINGS"

You should have just said this to begin with. I would have agreed immediately that it's cheesy and simplistic. I think it's "awesome" in the same sense that Sabaton's "Metal Crue" is awesome.

I don't think Louder than Hell is really in that vein. See the video for Warriors of the World United that I posted earlier.

If you take Manowar serious, you must be pretty retarded.

It's all fun and games. They mock the audience and they respond. Manowar haters often just don't get the fact that neither the fans nor the band is dead serious about that crap.

Yes, they're is always a huge amount of airheads at Manowar shows, that don't get that at all. But those idiots just add up to the entertainment factor.

Exactly. My wife has always made fun of me for liking them (18 years) and still doesn't know that I think they are goofy as hell.