MANOFUCKINGWARRRRRRR!

:p Do they crush beer cans against their heads?

Was at the Turisas gig last night, Nygard looked back and said "I always like to see what beer they've given me. It was German a few days ago. Danish before that. Then dutch. Now they've got me Stella Artois. Belgium beer.
I WANT WELSH BEEER! What is a good welsh beer?"
Someone said brains
"I WANT SOME BRAINS! WHERE IS MY BRAINS!?"

Eventually got handed some after the next song, took a sip and the crowd started chanting "DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!"
He laughed and said "This is not Manowar. We don't crush beer cans against our head...
This is actually pretty fucking good".

is manowar for real or a joke band? There's no way they can oil their muscles, wear loincloths onstage and sing about epic battles, and be serious about it. LOL

Manowar is a fun band. But that doesn't mean that they don't have things musically I like. They have awesome solos, awesome vocals, and other things.

Manowar are good. But too much of gay pathos and too much of 'stamps' in the songs.

Speaking of Manowar, the chorus in Blood on my Enimes is one of the (if not THE) best vocal performance ever imo, it just sounds so fucking perfect. :d

Manowar is almost always alot of fun. They can get tiresome though. However they always have that feel to them that get me pumped if I listen to their stuff. Definately cheesy but in the best of ways.

I've always thought that if you look at the kind of people who criticise this kind of heavy metal in the media and analyse them; they are rather camp people in their own way. The kind of people who say something along the lines of 'oh my god that look is so last week darling'.