MANOFUCKINGWARRRRRRR!

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
This thread is all about Manowar.

manowar.jpg

:headbang:

Here we can discuss the awesomeness of Manowar. Hail to England, Kings of Metal and Battle Hymns are my favorites.

other bands play... MANOWAR KILLS!

kings of metal is my favorite. specifically the warriors prayer.
~gR~

There is something I love about Manowar. They always get me pumped and make me want to grab a sword and go out and fight.

Manowar rules. Sign of the Hammer is the best album. Mountains and Guyana (Cult of the Damned are super awsome mega epic songs. Hail to England is pretty much on par with Sign too. Kings of Metal is also really great despite what most "true old manowar only!" fans says. :> It sadly went downhill after that though.

Their ballads I don't care much for (no I'm not counting Defender!).
Heh, the ballads are few of the tracks I really like from the newer albums, Master of the Wind and Sword in the Wind are both good (not really touching Mountains or Heart of Steel though).

Manowar is definitely cheesy, but there's nothing wrong with it. They combine the rock with the cheesy. Really a great band, even though they're not my favorite.

Blood of the Kings is fuckin' awesome.

It's funny how Joey's reputation has spread. I was dating this girl a few years ago and she said she went to one of their shows (she didn't know who they were) and Joey just kinda grabbed her head and pushed it into his lap. There was a brief exchange with Joey trying to convince her and her talking her way out of it. I have been blown where Joey could not! All to be the Master of the Wind!

Mathiäs;7041464 said:

Sure. Manowar is gay, but Symphony X isn't. Of course.

It's funny how Joey's reputation has spread. I was dating this girl a few years ago and she said she went to one of their shows (she didn't know who they were) and Joey just kinda grabbed her head and pushed it into his lap. There was a brief exchange with Joey trying to convince her and her talking her way out of it. I have been blown where Joey could not! All to be the Master of the Wind!

If she's going to shows, I take it she's a metalhead.

Now for my question: how the fuck didn't she know who they were?