Manowar SHOCKED me!

I actually think Blow Your Speakers is the best Manowar song.

I'm not a fan of the band I think they are just funny but that's a catchy song. And Battle Hymn is a good song too.

I'm with Mr. Trash, I like their catchy songs just as much as their others. great band IMO. I bought the video Hell on earth, it was awesome Axept the constant beer guzzeling on stage. That got old fast, and the constant girls onstage to bang them came off to me as poser type attitude. Gene Simmons doesn't act like that, hese mor respectfull(right?)I dunno. later-RJAIII-

madcheese9377 said:
I'm with Mr. Trash, I like their catchy songs just as much as their others. great band IMO. I bought the video Hell on earth, it was awesome Axept the constant beer guzzeling on stage. That got old fast, and the constant girls onstage to bang them came off to me as poser type attitude. Gene Simmons doesn't act like that, hese mor respectfull(right?)I dunno. later-RJAIII-
If I could DRINK Beer and FUCK chicks for a Living I would DIE happy

......Oh and one other thing FUCK RESPECTFULL :Spin:

madcheese9377 said:
Not me. I hate beer and love chicks but am not like that. maybe for a week of the chicks but that's about it.
I am a Recovering Alcoholic .... I LOVE BEER if I could I would drink it every min of everyday but I cant ..... if I could Be Manowar I Would ... hahaha anyways ... ahh Nevermind!

You gotta hear Manowar live to really appreciate them. Hillarious!

Are they ever gonna do another US tour???

Psychonaut said:
If you liked Orson Wells in 'Dark Avenger', check out 'Defender" from Fighting The World, which is also a very strong album. Warriors of he World was pretty weak, imo, simply because of all the ballads. The fast stuff on that album is great.

Oh I've already got Fighting the world, bought it last year :worship: . I love it but after watching the video Hell on earth my room mate won't listen to them cause when he hears their music he visions the video o_O and gets pissed :yell: . He is one weird fucker. He's my best friend and yet I cant stand him too long I'm glad I don't live with him anymore.