Manowar/Rhapsody in NY

Keepwalking said:
Fellow metal heads please help me. I need tickets for their show in NY JUNE 19!! Anyone can help me ?? Extra tixx??

why is it sold out? With that price I am pretty sure it won't sell out.

TheGraveDigger said:
I tried a day or two ago to get them through ticketmaster.com and none were available.

try the venue itself, I am sure they got most of the tickets. Call them and ask.

We couldn't get 'em either. TM says sold out and so did B.B.Kings though they said to keep checking back in case some become available. We're going to Massachusetts. They've got a double bill for that show anyway with Hate Eternal, Krisium and Into Eternity.

AMBR said:
We couldn't get 'em either. TM says sold out and so did B.B.Kings though they said to keep checking back in case some become available. We're going to Massachusetts. They've got a double bill for that show anyway with Hate Eternal, Krisium and Into Eternity.
Off topic, but does anyone know if it's easy to concert hop :hotjump:between shows at the Palladium in Massachusetts? It lists IE show as "upstairs", seperate tix from Rhapsody/Manowar show.

so ya were gonna come to mass. and not tell me ??wow im hurt ;) The Palladium is an old theater,the "upstairs" is a small room that can't hold more than 100 tops. its very easy to go b/w the 2 ...theres a great bar across the street called Irish Times...AMBR get a hold of ;)

Evil said:
so ya were gonna come to mass. and not tell me ??wow im hurt ;) The Palladium is an old theater,the "upstairs" is a small room that can't hold more than 100 tops. its very easy to go b/w the 2 ...theres a great bar across the street called Irish Times...AMBR get a hold of ;)
Knew you'ld respond to the post, bro ;) ! We just got tix & still finalizing everything for roadtrip! So Irish Times it is, we'll definitely have to meet up! :kickass:

Hey, Evil. We just got the plans together. We'll be at the Hampton Inn just down the street. Looking forward to hooking up with you. Irish Times sounds right up my alley!:kickass:

We were in the Palladium to see Nightwish last year, but neither of us saw the upstairs part. Thanks for the tip.

Awwww, that SUCKS! :cry: Why you wanna go there anyway? :p Oh, well, maybe things will change. If not, at least you gave us a good bar recommendation. So now when are you coming to NYC? :D