ManoWar/Rhapsody Tour the U.S.

AMBR said:
So I'm not the only one?

For me, the drive sucks (Got stuck in the Lincoln tunnel once, missed Evergrey! :cry: )
Parking is $$$
Security is over the top as well as mean and nasty.
Stage is too low and too small
Beer is $$$$ :err:

Sounds like Hollywood, La. :yell:

I will sacrific all to see Rhapsody again, they put on a great show, Fabio leone is one of the best voices in my book :worship:

I have seen Manowar and they are great(cheese and all). If you get the chance to see them I would do it. Eric Adams is a powerful singer live. The thoughts of seeing Rhapsody with them is just amazing. It's almost to much to take. I will see this tour.

Glen said "now you know why"...........some of you think he was talking about Rhapsody for the friday night headliner....and someone said I do not think he was talkng about Rhapsoy, implying Manowar was the headliner. Do to the fact that he said the last four slot would go to "traditional" prog/pwer bands I do think it would have to be Rhapsody over Manowar. Either one would hve been great.

AMBR said:
So I'm not the only one?

For me, the drive sucks (Got stuck in the Lincoln tunnel once, missed Evergrey! :cry: )
Parking is $$$
Security is over the top as well as mean and nasty.
Stage is too low and too small
Beer is $$$$ :err:

Plus they oversell their shows, pack too many people into the venue, and raise the ticket prices dramatically as the show's date gets closer

Oh man.. I think another summer car trip is in order to see Rhapsody. It's just a shame no cool bands come around New Orleans ever. Except Therion is coming to the House of Blues here the Monday after PP, and I will greet them wearing a PP shirt :D

FatesFan said:
Do to the fact that he said the last four slot would go to "traditional" prog/pwer bands I do think it would have to be Rhapsody over Manowar. Either one would hve been great.

He also said that the friday night headliner would be a bigger band that Stratovarius, which Rhapsody isn't and Manowar certainly is. You also can't get much more "traditional" than Manowar.

The Fiddler said:
Will play in the cheese state of Wisconsin?

If they play Philly, will cheesesteak be catered in?

Maybe a Milwaukee Rave show, Hardly anyone hits Madison anymore, even though it's a MUCH nicer city!!

J-Dubya

arnavut said:
Do you know if they are trying to book a date in Atlanta?
I think so. I just heard from a dry cleaner down in Rome, GA that Glenn brought in a shitload of rabbitskin skivvies over the weekend.

Sharpen your blades!

Yes, Manowar and Rhapsody will be playing in Atl. at the Masquerade, sometime in June. Yet another show that, like (say) Cradle of Filth, would do a helluva lot better at Earthlink Live.

i almost got my head cut off by Eric Adams in 1987...i'm still a little antsy....and Rhapsody just puts my ass to sleep. great music, but when you need a 'map' to figure out what's going on....something is wrong....

Did anybody see Manowar back in the 80's when they appeared on Nickalodeon(the kids channel) on a kids show called Live Wire? It was awsome...here you had an audience of like 10 year olds and Manowar dressed in fur and leather.

FatesFan said:
Did anybody see Manowar back in the 80's when they appeared on Nickalodeon(the kids channel) on a kids show called Live Wire? It was awsome...here you had an audience of like 10 year olds and Manowar dressed in fur and leather.

Yeah I did, a buddy of mine showed it to me! It's very, very disturbing.....

Quit goofing off at work....hehehehe :loco:

FatesFan said:
I don't know the whole he-man in leather, oiled guys in loincloths thing always seemed kinda...well...homo-erotic...I'll pass.